• Do you want to grow your career opportunities in the electrical contracting industry?
• Are you currently a Journeyman Electrician, seeking to become a Master Electrician?
• Do you have at least 6 years of experience working in the electrical trade?
• Are you preparing to take the Master Electrician licensing exam in the next few months?
• Do you want to become a licensed contractor for electrical work in your local jurisdiction?
…If you answered yes to these questions then this class is for YOU!
Join us for this MUST-ATTEND course at our state-of-the-art facility located minutes off the Capital Beltway!
CapitalTristate CDC Training Facility: 8511 Pepco Place, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
This course is intended for someone who is interested in becoming a licensed Master Electrician or electrical contractor and has at least 6 years of experience in the electrical trade. If you are planning to take the Master Electrician licensing exam within the next few months, this prep course will help make sure you have the knowledge and skills you need to pass your exam!
Learn how to perform important electrical calculations as well as learn other valuable information you need to know for your Master Electrician Exam! Course topics include: Branch Circuits, Feeder and Service Calculations, Voltage Drop Calculations, Dwelling Occupancy Calculations, Multi-Family Calculations, Commercial Calculations, Auxiliary Gutters and Wireways, Motor Calculations, Appliance Calculations, Transformers and Fire Pump Calculations, and more.
Comments from our previous session! See what people are saying about Grounding and Bonding course:
"Very informative and really got me up to speed with the calculations."
"I think it was a great class. I learned a lot and am now prepared for the exam."
"The class was informative and the workbook is excellent."
"What more can I say... great class!"
"Definitely worth every penny."