During this 8-hour course, students will:
• Understand some of the changes in the 2018 edition of NFPA 70E.
• Understand the relationship between OSHA and NFPA 70E.
• Know how to verify that electrical equipment is in an electrically safe work condition.
• Understand arc flash and shock protection boundaries.
• Know how to read and understand equipment labels.
• Be able to select and use personal protective clothing and equipment appropriate for arc flash and shock hazards.
This one-day instructor-led course provides a basic understanding of how to establish and maintain a safe working area relative to hazards arising from the use of electrical equipment; includes review of pertinent content from the NFPA 70E, 2018 Edition.More Information